Sign Up to Be Listed
When signing up give some thought to reviewing the MAP page. It is broken down into different parts of Los Angeles County. Consider selecting area’s that would benefit you the most and cut your drive time down. i.e., “South Bay , Long Beach and Los Angeles County. Clients living in those area’s would prefer someone close.
Sending documents. Most people have Printers with Scanners and maybe a FAX included. For your convenience scan the document into your computer and save them and Email them to email@example.com
What Listing with LACOSVM Offers. Exposure, easy to find you and that means JOB's
There are a large number of Providers in Los Angeles County, all without a central place to be found . But most parents or guardian's do not know where to look when searching for a Monitor. LACOSVM is listed on all Search Engines and list all the pertinent information that the parent's are looking for in a Monitor. Monitors that have listed with us have told us that have had calls within two days.
To get listed there is a fee of $100. 00 a year.
Payments are made when you sign up Changes, i.e. fee's, location's etc. are allowed twice a year, January and June.
To get list as a Supervised Visitation Monitor on this site the following is required:
1. FL-324 Declaration of Training. Download form if necessary.
2. Proof of completion of 24 hours of training that includes the 2017 California Rules of Court, Standard 5.20. Uniform standards of practice for providers of supervised visitation.
3. Proof of a Background Check/Trustline.
4. Fill out your information form (the info as you want it to appear on the web site,)
5. Payment through PAYPAL or Pay with Debit or Credit Cards.
Click to REGISTER...
Los Angeles County Supervised Visitation Monitors. 8Independent Professional Supervised Visitation Monitoring Service. Los Angeles, California